|Frame||Tadpole 3 Special Edition|
|FC / ESC||iFlight SucceX Micro F4 15A ESC 16x16 stack|
|FPV Camera||Caddx Ant|
|VTx||TBS Unify Pro 32 Nano|
|Antenna||Micro U.FL RHCP|
|Propellers||3 Inch Triblade Gemfan Windancer 3028- 3 (2x CW, 2x CCW- Clear)|
Tadpole 3 Special Edition- DIY KIT
This DIY kit ships with everything you need to build it and make it ready to bind and fly, with the exception of the battery, goggles, transmitter and a soldering station. In the drop down menus you can choose everything else you might need from the kind of receiver you need to tools to help you build it!
All DYI KITS, by default include:
- Flight Controller
- ESCs (x4 or a 4-in-1 depending on the kit)
- Motors (4pcs)
- FPV Camera
- VTX (some kits have an upgradable option)
- Propellers (2x CW, 2x CCW)
- Accessories that include Lipo Straps, the battery pigtail, (XT30 or XT60 depends on the kit)
- Build materials that include solder, shrink wrap and double-sided 3M tape (when needed depending on the kit)
Containing the highest quality components and build materials, these models include the exact components that we use on our custom built models, so you know you're getting the finest product we can offer.
Because this kit will ship as soon as you order, we have limited quantities on hand at any one time. If it is unavailable for purchase, you can keep an eye out for the next batch, or take a look at the main product on this page, where you can customize a kit.
While this comes with almost everything you need, there may be some other bits you need to pick up before you can fly your new quad to new heights.
- 3S or 4S at 450mAh or 550mAh long LiPo Battery
- FPV Goggles
- Transmitter & battery
- Receiver *optional in drop down menu
- Tools for maintenance *optional in drop down menu
- Whoop AIO Board Bracket Kit *optional in drop down menu
- Solder station capable of going up to at least 410 C or 770 F.
- Shape I solder tip (it's a tiny tip meant for precision work)
- Cutting tool
- Long-nose pliers
- Sharp tip small precision scissors