F722 HD PRO 3 Flight Controller
- Receiver: Support Sbus, CRSF, iBUS, Spektrum 1024/2048, SBUS, XBUS, SumD and SumH RX.
Built-in inverter, support 3.3v spectrum satellite receiver, support PPM receiver.
The default receiver input is UART 1, the F7 has a built in inverter that can be used in any free UART.
- LED: 4 independent LED pads, support WS2812 programming
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- OSD: Betaflight OSD & DJI MSP OSD (UART6)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S LiPo(11.1V~22.2V)
- 6 Hardware UARTS (UART123456)
- MCU: STM32F722RGT6 216MHz
- Firmware: SKYSTARS F7HD
- Dimensions: 38.5x40x6.2mm
- USB connection: USB-C
- Gyro: BMI270
- BEC 5V 3A & 10V 3A
- Buzzer Pad: YES
- Black box: 16MB
- CURR pad: YES
- RSSI Pad: YES
- Weight: 6.8g
KO45A 128K BLHELI_32 4IN1 ESC
- Drive signal: Dshot300-1200 / Proshot1000 / Oneshot / Multishot / PWM
- MCU: STM32F051 Operation frequency: 48MHz
- Peak current [5 seconds]: 55A
- Mount: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Continuous current: 45A
- Firmware: BLHeli_32
- ESC weight: 12g
- Supports 3-6S
- BEC: No
1 x SkyStars F7 F722 HD 3 Pro Flight Controller
1 x SkyStars RC KO45 45A BLHELI_32 4-in-1 128k 30X30 ESC
1x Red / black 14AWG wires (9cm each)
1x XT60 Connector
Electronics are not warrantied beyond being dead on arrival.
If for whatever reason you have no time to check the electronics within 14 days of receiving them, then no warranty or replacement will be granted.
So please only order this if you have time to check for proper functioning within 14 days of arrival.
Claims for defective parts emailed to us after this 14 days period is up will be denied.