*Out of stock, next batch ETA August 15th
|Frame||Badger 5 inch|
|FC||CL_Racing F4S (with soft-mount grommets)|
||Emax ECO II 2306 /
1700 | 1900 | 2400kv *Optional
|ESCs||Armattan 30A DShot BLheli_S|
|FPV Camera||Foxeer Predator Mini|
|VTx||TBS Unify Pro HV or TBS Unify Race HV|
|Propellers||DALprop 5 inch Cyclone|
Badger 5 DIY KIT
This DIY kit ships with everything you need to build it and make it ready to bind and fly, with the exception of the battery, goggles, transmitter and a soldering station. In the drop down menus you can choose everything else you might need from the kind of receiver you need to tools to help you build it!
Containing the highest quality components and build materials, these models include the exact components that we use on our custom built models, so you know you're getting the finest product we can offer. Also, while we have stock, you can select the receiver of your choice.
Because this kit will ship as soon as you order, we have limited quantities on hand at any one time. If it is unavailable for purchase, you can keep an eye out for the next batch, or take a look at the main product on this page, where you can customize a kit.
This DYI KIT, by default includes:
- Flight Controller
- ESCs (4pcs)
- Motors (4pcs)
- Propellers (2x CW, 2x CCW)
- Accessories that include Lipo Straps, the battery pigtail (XT60)
- Build materials that include solder, shrink wrap and double-sided 3M tape (when needed depending on the kit)
While this comes with almost everything you need, there may be some other bits you need to pick up before you can fly your new quad to new heights.
- 4S, 5S or 6S at 1300mAh to 1600mAh LiPo Battery
- FPV Goggles
- Transmitter & battery
- Receiver *optional in drop down menu
- Tools for maintenance
- Solder station capable of going up to at least 410 C or 770 F.
- Cutting tool
- Long-nose pliers
- Sharp tip small precision scissors